Hi yall

Hi (again!)

Last time i checked, i was days away before high school graduation when i wrote in this blog. Guess what? Next year (hopefully) I will be graduating university and got my degree! Funny how times went by, and all of sudden you're a whole new different person. Not the one who wrote all the posts here anymore, not the one who saw life idealistically. I'm still me, though.

Anyway, i got into university and took International Relations as a major. It changes my whole perspectives about this world, the untangled crisis, and the politics of the hegemonic power. I was told that my major was all about becoming diplomat, and travelling around the world, well here I am not knowing what I'll become. My major is so much more than travelling the world, i'll tell you about that next time!

So much happened in the past 3 years, I worked, I got scholarship, I made friends along the way, I joined organizations. Realizing that maybe I am different than I was in middle-school and high school was absolutely surprising. I thought i could never change, and I'm still learning. Maybe i could say something like this again in 3 years. We all change, aren't we? The purpose of everything that happened was because we needed that in order to grow up.

It is 2.43 AM right now, I couldn't sleep at all and I had so many things in my mind. I had no one to talk to, well I'm too worried that I'll bother them, so I wrote something here instead. Not such a bad idea, not good either because I'm starting to lose words.

I don't know where to start, to catch up on things. Maybe I'll start with my life right now? I mean, it's not bad and I'm very much grateful with my life. I'm currently doing 'KKN'? Kind of community service program, I got to think something for my educational program tomorrow. Also, I'm in the middle of pandemic right now and it's so bad in my hometown. Thus, made the community service had to be done online. It's confusing as hell, I mean how do you do community service online? But it is required though so I guess I'll just ... adapt?

Well, I'm not going out with anyone right now. Last time I checked my draft, I wrote something about being cheated on? I left that guy. And I met some people, but he also gone now. Not planning to go with anyone soon. But it sucks, I sometimes felt lonely and had no one to talk to. I had one though, a friend, but I mean I cannot talk deeply to him or else I'll be doomed. I had no luck in love life right now. And that's okay, maybe.

I don't know what to write anymore, I'll try to write once a day this month! Let's hope I remember and had the energy to write every day, also had the topic to write lol. Or else I'll just told you some stories.

See ya!

Comments